IQAC evolves plan of actions for academic and administrative excellence and implements through the activities of Departments and various Associations. It defines and promotes quality parameters for effective teaching-learning, research, students’ support and progression, leadership and management, while holding up the Institutional and cultural values.
IQAC Functions - As per UGC Guidelines
- Development and application of quality benchmarks/parameters for the various academic and administrative activities of the Colleges
- Facilitating the creation of a learner-centric environment conducive for quality education and faculty maturation to adopt the required knowledge and technology for participatory teaching and learning process
- Arrangement for feedback responses from students, parents and other stakeholders on quality-related institutional processes
- Dissemination of information on the various quality parameters of higher education.
- Organization of inter and intra Institutional Workshops, Seminars on quality related themes and promotion of quality circles;
- Documentation of the various programmes/activities of the College, leading to quality improvement
- To ensure institutionalization of quality assurance through established systems
- To oversee the activities carried out by the Departments in conjunction with the vision and mission of the Institution
- To administer policies to govern the functions of the Institution for the overall development
- To review the process of the Institution through academic, administrative and financial audits
- To encourage the students to participate in co-curricular and extra-curricular activities
- To sensitize the young minds to maintain plastic-free environment
- To tap the inherent skills of the pupils through inter and intra-Department/Collegiate competitions
- To invite external experts to bridge the void between the potential of the students with the ground reality
- To enhance the level of under-privileged people by means of reciprocal activities
- To kindle and recognize the spirit and activities of sports
- Dr. (Mrs.). P. Saraswathi, Principal.
- Mrs.C Seeranganayaki, Department of Commerce.
- Mrs.K.Veena, Department of Computer Science.
- Dr.B.Suresh, Department of Economics
- Dr.(Mrs). R.Malathi, Department of English
- Dr(Mrs)S.Sumathi, Department of English
- Dr.(Mr).S.V.Ramesh, Department of Commerce
- Dr.(Mr)A.Saravanan, Department of Economics
- Mr.B.N.Dhanasekaran, Department of Computer Science
- Mr.S.Balaji, Department of Computer Science
- Miss.D.Manjula Devi, Department of Mathematics
- Mrs.G.Malaiyammal, Department of Commerce