The placement cell of J.K.K.Nattraja College of Arts & Science, plays a vital role in paving the way for success in their career planning, Training and Recruitment. The placement and training cell interacts with reputed organizations all over the country for arranging campus interviews for the placement of final year students. It takes effort to send most of the students for in-plant training to enhance their technical ability and exposure to the practical world.
Industrial visits to reputed companies are also arranged to acquire more details for enhancing their managerial capability. P&T cell also arranges and guides the final year students for getting the projects from industries.
- To help students to discover and achieve their fullest potential and emerge as responsible and productive citizens.
- To aim at overall grooming and personality development.
- To train students to meet the challenges of latest technology and development.
- To raise quality trained manpower to meet the requirement of national and international industry.
- To work towards improving the skills of individuals and various levels of job profiles.
Placement is a crucial interface between the stages of completion of academic program of the students and their entry into the suitable employment. Our placement cell is performing the following activities:
- Arranging in plant training for students.
- Inviting various organizations for campus recruitment.
- Training to suit various needs of industry
Mr.B.P.Sreejith Vignesh M.Sc.,M.B.A.,M.C.A.,M.Phil.,PG.D.LL.AL.,
Head – Corporate Relations, Industry Interface, Training & Placements
Mobile Number: 98659 10003
Mailid: email@example.com Under Construction