With improved access to education and employment, millions of Indian women are entering the country’s workforce today. Many working women face sexual harassment at the workplace now and then.
In 2013, a legislative act in India was implemented to prevent the sexual harassment of women. As per the guidelines of UGC, NAAC and the Supreme Court, an Anti-sexual harassment cell has been formulated in our College to provide a healthy ambience to the staff and students. For the benefit of all the female students we organize awareness programme through oral presentations, seminars and videos.
- Demonstration of self-defence techniques for the female students was conducted.
- Dr. (Mrs.). P. Saraswathi, Principal
- Mrs. S. Malathi, Associate Professor of Chemistry
- Dr. (Mrs). P. Tamilselvi, Assistant Professor of Chemistry
- Dr. (Mrs). V.K. Sasikala , Assistant Professor of Commerce