- The Department offers M.C.A. in Aided and B.Sc Computer Science course in the Self-financing wing since 1987. M.Sc. Computer Science was started in 2002, B.C.A. in 2013 and M.Phil in 2015.
- Our faculty members have published nearly 60 papers and produced 6 M.Phil. 3 of them are pursuing their Doctorate degree.
- The faculty members of the Department have been the Chairperson and members of the Board of Studies in Periyar University and Sri Sarada College for Women, Salem and Vellalar College for Women, Erode.
- The Faculty members have also acted as members of the Inspection Committee for various Colleges.
- Many students have bagged University ranks.
- M.C.A. students have participated in various events organized in other Colleges and have brought fame to the Department and College.
- The Department has produced Eminent professionals well placed both in India and abroad.
To mould the students into competent and creative technocrats to meet the growing global changes.
To develop intellectual excellence and creativity of the students.
- Ms. K.Yugapriya and Ms.K.Geetha secured VI and X University rank in 2013.
- Mrs. E. Haripriya and Mrs. K. Veena have completed Minor Research Projects funded by University Grants Commission worth Rs.1,20,000/- during the year
- Mrs. E.Haripriya, Assistant Professor, attended Faculty Development Programme at Erode Sengunthar Engineering College, Erode and at J.K.K. Nattraja College of Engineering and Technology, Komarapalayam conducted by ICT Academy in 2016 and 2017 respectively.
- Dr. V. Sasirekha has received a grant of Rs.2,20,000/- for the Minor Research Project funded by University Grants Commission, during 2017-2018.
- Ms. A.Abinaya secured the III rank in 2017.
- Mrs. K.Veena, Assistant Professor took part in a Faculty Development Programme at Vellalar College for Women, Thindal in 2018.
- Dr. V.Sasirekha, Assistant Professor participated in a Faculty Development Programme at Periyar University in 2018.
- To promote research, the Department has organized a National Level Seminar on 2nd February, 2018 in our College.