- Eco-Club is a formal club started by the Department of Zoology in the academic year 2015-2016 with the prime objective of creating environmental awareness among the students.
- The Club was inaugurated by Dr. N. Kanagaraj, Associate Professor and Head, Kandasamy Kandar’s College, P.Velur, Namakkal (Dt) on 07/10/2015. He gave a special lecture on “Global Warming”.
- Special Lecture was given by Dr. A. Puratchikodi, Associate Professor in Pharmaceutical Technology, Anna University, Bharathidhasan Institute of Technology, Trichirapalli on “ Natural Drugs and their Importance” on 02/02/2016.
- Dr. D.Senthil Kumar delivered a lecture on “Plankton Diversity” on 24/07/2017.
- Dr. M. Senguttuvan, Associate Professor and Head, PSG College of Arts and Science, Coimbatore delivered a lecture on “Vocal Communication in Birds” on 27/12/2017.
- Dr. S. Karthi, Post Doctoral Scientist, Department of Environmental Science, Sri Paramakalyani Centre of Environmental Science, Manonmanium Sundaranar University, Tirunelveli addressed the students on “Mosquito Vector Borne Control”.
- Debate and drawing competitions were conducted for the students on “Technology” in 2018
- (Mrs.) P. Saraswathi, Principal.
- (Mrs.) S. Umavathi, Department of Zoology.
- K. Ramesh, Department of Mathematics.
- (Mrs.) K.M. Syed Ali Fathima, Department of Zoology.
- N. Latha, Department of Physics.
- (Mrs.) Y. Thangam, Department of Zoology.
- (Mrs.) R. Sowdeswari, Department of Zoology.
- (Mrs.) P. Madhiyazhagan, Department of Zoology.
- (Mrs.) S. Umamaheswari, Department of Zoology.
- (Mrs.) K. Shenkani, Department of Zoology.
- S. Kalaimani, Department of Zoology.
- S. Kowsalya, Department of Zoology.
- N. Udhaya Kumar, Department of Zoology.
- V. Gowthami, Department of Mathematics.
- (Mr.) A. Saravanan, Department of Economics.
- P. Manimegalai, Department of Commerce.
- Elavarasi, III B.Sc. Zoology.
- Jothika, II B.Sc Zoology.
- Kavithamalar, III B.Sc Physics.
- Seethalakshmi, III B.Sc Mathematics.
- To create an awareness on clean and green campus
- To avoid the use of plastic bags
- To conserve water and electricity