- Heritage Club was started in 2018 and the club activities are monitored by the Department of History.
- It aims to impart knowledge on the heritage of India,
- This would help the students to realize the value of our culture and heritage thus producing worthy citizens.
- The Club plans to take up research in local historical places like: Sangameshwarar Temple, Kalingarayan Canal, Government Museum- Erode, Sankari Fort, Tiruchengode Arthanareshwarar Temple etc.
- The activities of the club include workshops, heritage walks, seminars, exhibitions and AV sessions etc., in addition to interaction with the experts in this field.