IQAC Functions - As per UGC Guidelines
- Development and application of quality benchmarks/parameters for the various academic and administrative activities of the College
- Facilitating the creation of a learner-centric environment conducive for quality education and faculty maturation to adopt the required knowledge and technology for participatory teaching and learning process
- Arrangement for feedback responses from students, parents and other stakeholders on quality-related institutional processes
- Dissemination of information on various quality parameters of higher education.
- Organization of inter and intra Institutional Workshops, Seminars on quality related themes and promotion of quality circles;
- Documentation of various programmes/activities of the College, leading to quality improvement