Online Student Grievance Redressal Cell (OSGRC) is constituted to look into the complaints lodged by students. The main objective of the cell is to develop a responsive attitude and to maintain a harmonious educational atmosphere inside the college. The students may feel free to give their grievances online by filling out the format available. All complaints will be scrutinized by the Grievance Redressal Cell in a confidential manner.
- (Mrs.) P. Saraswathi, Principal.
- (Mrs.) S. Umavathi, HOD, Department of Zoology.
- (Mrs.)S.Uma, Department of Tamil.
- (Mrs.) T.S.Geetha, Department of English.
- R. Kalpana Devi Priya, Department of History.
- C. Sreeranganayaki, Department of Commerce.
- S.Arulmozhidevi, Department of Chemistry.
- T. Shanthi, Department of Mathematics.
- (Mrs.)K.P. Sivagami, Department of Computer Science.
- V. Sheelarani, Deparment of Commerce.
- (Mrs.) R. Regina Mary, Department of Tamil.
- A.D. Sasikala, Department of English.
- K. Ramesh, Department of Mathematics.
- B.N.Dhanasekaran, Department of Computer Science.
- k.Euchrist Mary, Department of Physics.
- S. Jeeva, Department of Textile and Fashion Designing.